Groups

Any spare cokezone codes going around?

I am in dire need of some cokezone codes as i've stopped getting them as im not home anymore and really want to get to the 600 mark.

If anyone can pm me some, it will be greatly appreciated with rep

12 Comments

PM Sent

Banned

i only need about 280 too :oops:

Banned

jellybaby22;6621109

i haxe got loads we get through so much coke its unreal...canted be … i haxe got loads we get through so much coke its unreal...canted be bothered collecting codes though

omg think of the weight, we dont have coke, too expensive - lol but i tell ya what it dont half make me belch after a glass, great to get rid of any wind you may have stuck :oops:

Banned

jellybaby22;6621209

its the oh and bloody coke zeroi hate the stuff...unless it goes … its the oh and bloody coke zeroi hate the stuff...unless it goes flat...then i love it

oh yuck, dont like the zero or diet stuff, the taste is minging, although i must admit on the odd occasion we splash out and buy some i love a big glass of ice cold coke :w00t:

Banned

I must have binned thousands worth of these the amount of diet coke we go through

cant be bothered collecting them

so if anyone has 600 or so spare i can have you can PM me

the EuroMillions numbers would be helpful too

Original Poster

well im about 100 or so off the 600 mark where you get all the big stuff, when i was home i got loads but now that im at uni, dont get many. I do agree that the codes are annoying to get off

dellboy - code didn't work oh well, rep will be left thanks anyway

how many points do you get per bottle x

3 points per 2 litre bottle, im about 30 off 600 but they only have crappy ipod docks now, i wanted an acer one, or an ipod touch

so in theory you would need to have 200 bottles of 2 litle coke with the special codes on them

so that means say the coke is 1 pound a bottle

you are spending £200 for somthing that is 30 odd pound? x

Original Poster

no the 600 points items are worth around £100, plus you get all the coke

xbecky07x;6622135

so in theory you would need to have 200 bottles of 2 litle coke with the … so in theory you would need to have 200 bottles of 2 litle coke with the special codes on them so that means say the coke is 1 pound a bottleyou are spending £200 for somthing that is 30 odd pound? x

What exactly is it you're looking at that is worth 30 odd pound ???

for £200 i would be getting an acer on which is around £180 at the very cheapest 400 litres of coke

khy86;6621920

well im about 100 or so off the 600 mark where you get all the big stuff, … well im about 100 or so off the 600 mark where you get all the big stuff, when i was home i got loads but now that im at uni, dont get many. I do agree that the codes are annoying to get offdellboy - code didn't work oh well, rep will be left thanks anyway

Sorry it was a bit fuzzy,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3944
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313

See more discussions