Groups
    EXPIRED

any spare payg sim numbers anyone?

hello everyone

I guess if i dont ask i wont know but anyone got a spare/unwanted payg sim number i could have so i can get one of those payg phones from carphone warehouse?

i know its a big ask but i thought i'd try the community if anyone can help out.

mucho appreciated o

3 Comments

normally this will not work!

1. the PAYG sim must have been issued by CPW

and

2. it must have been used and topped up a minimum number of times over a minimum period with a minimum amount. Sorry cannot remember all teh criteria but for sure it must be a well used sim - hence the qualification criteria taht you must submit before CPW will sell you a PAYG phone as an upgrade.

hth

EliTom

Original Poster

elitom

normally this will not work!1. the PAYG sim must have been issued by … normally this will not work!1. the PAYG sim must have been issued by CPWand2. it must have been used and topped up a minimum number of times over a minimum period with a minimum amount. Sorry cannot remember all teh criteria but for sure it must be a well used sim - hence the qualification criteria taht you must submit before CPW will sell you a PAYG phone as an upgrade.hthEliTom

thanks for the response. mate.

EN1GMA

thanks for the response. mate.

no problem ! and sorry for the typos - trying to multitask

EliTom
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone play memory games?12
      2. Replacement for BT Hub 533
      3. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare22