Any Sports Direct Codes?

Found 5th Dec 2017
Wanting to place an order with Sports Direct but found out that the delivery is £4.99 ( seems a bit much)

Are there any discount codes around? Can't get all my items delivered to store.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Nope. I couldn’t find one when looking yesterday. Sorry

No I spent half an hour looking yesterday as well. I had the same problem with no being able to get everything delivered to store.

I think you can get delivered to store for £4.99 and they give you a £5 voucher when you pick up and it can be used there and then.

whoMODStheMODS2 h, 49 m ago

I think you can get delivered to store for £4.99 and they give you a £5 v …I think you can get delivered to store for £4.99 and they give you a £5 voucher when you pick up and it can be used there and then.

For some reason that option is not currently available on their website - once you select "Deliver to Store" the next page has no further options - no way to choose a store and no way to continue.

Same happened a few months ago - I emailed customer services but as expected with Sports Direct they didn't even bother replying.

There is 4% Quidco for new customers as well as possibly 4% saving by buying vouchers through Zeek.
Edited by: "Van1973" 6th Dec 2017

Be aware that SportsDirect can be a nightmare with cashback - I've had it refused twice on the grounds that it doesn't apply to sale items, which encompasses 99% of the stock as they are like DFS, in such that every item is technically 'WOW Reduced'.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions