Any Suggestion to travel around Dunstable..

I am planning to go to Whipsnade zoo in Dunstable.. Just wonder whether there is any other area nearby I should visit with my family (including a 3 year old)
Not sure whether I should book a hotel for a day or two

Your suggestions are appreciated

9 Comments

Dunstable is a real **** hole, avoid it.

Original Poster

Thought we are ZSL zoo members, thought want to pay a visit to whipsnade zoo

There is a tree cathedral at Whipsnade - not been myself but heard it was quite good if you've got some spare time there. nationaltrust.org.uk/mai…ral

There's not much in Dunstable itself, but there is Mead Open Farm near Leighton Buzzard and Xscape at Milton Keynes if you like tobogganing/ice slides. Also Gulliver's Land in Milton Keynes - well suited to very small children!

Original Poster

THanks.. will look into it

Jazz

There's not much in Dunstable itself, but there is Mead Open Farm near … There's not much in Dunstable itself, but there is Mead Open Farm near Leighton Buzzard and Xscape at Milton Keynes if you like tobogganing/ice slides. Also Gulliver's Land in Milton Keynes - well suited to very small children!

gullivers land definately - brilliant for little ones - also Hula animal rescue - in Apsley Guise - no charge!!

Dunstable is a real **** hole, avoid it

I went to Dunstable back in 87 to see some Motown acts. Marv Johnson, Martha Reeves & the Vandellas. I think the place was called the Queensway hall. It was a massive building.

Anyway i thought Dunstable was a loverly little place and Leighton Buzzard.

Ascot

I went to Dunstable back in 87 to see some Motown acts. Marv Johnson, … I went to Dunstable back in 87 to see some Motown acts. Marv Johnson, Martha Reeves & the Vandellas. I think the place was called the Queensway hall. It was a massive building.Anyway i thought Dunstable was a loverly little place and Leighton Buzzard.

Yup, Queensway Hall was lovely massive building, a great venue for lots of different things...

Then they knocked it down...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
    2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
    4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions