Any suggestions for holiday hair??

going abroad in a couple of weeks and dont really want to be straightening my hair every day, can anyone suggest a product I could put on my hair that'll make it look nice without hairdyrer/straightener? something like a leave in conditioner or something? my hair is just below shoulder length thick and dark and is a bit curly when it dries naturally.
can anyone name any good products pretty please?? x

16 Comments

What about the Seonaid O'Connor look?

why not cornrow the top of your hair then you can put it up during the day and then you only gotta straighten the bottom bit at night

Original Poster

Afterburner;5340194

What about the Seonaid O'Connor look?

tempting somedays lol :-D

Banned

just wear it up?

Original Poster

ilovepink;5340196

why not cornrow the top of your hair then you can put it up during the … why not cornrow the top of your hair then you can put it up during the day and then you only gotta straighten the bottom bit at night

I've thought about this but I have a fringe, would it look silly with a fringe?

wear a hat :?

kirsty1981;5340221

I've thought about this but I have a fringe, would it look silly with a … I've thought about this but I have a fringe, would it look silly with a fringe?

nah I had it with a fringe and thought it looked good....might be an idea to get it done by the ladies that do it for money at many sunny destinations.....they usually bug you when you walk past, If you get it done while your there they will all compliment you as you walk past...its really quite odd actually.

Just one warning....if your going somewhere hot be careful of getting your scalp sunburnt....if possible buy one of them spray sun creams....will make your hair very greasy (but whilst in the plats you cant tell) but sunburn on the scalp when you have them in really isnt pleasant!!!!

have it chemically straightend ..

kirsty1981;5340221

I've thought about this but I have a fringe, would it look silly with a … I've thought about this but I have a fringe, would it look silly with a fringe?

Cornrows look silly under all circumstances, unless of course you're a gangsta rapper :thumbsup:.

megalomaniac;5340584

Cornrows look silly under all circumstances, unless of course you're a … Cornrows look silly under all circumstances, unless of course you're a gangsta rapper :thumbsup:.

mine didnt look silly....I didnt have my whole head done....just about 7 tiny ones going diagonal to the crown of my head....it looked good imo

leave it up in a messy bun over night and the next day wind it all down, lovely natural summer look :-D

xx

have a Mohawk

lil_tiger;5341044

mine didnt look silly....I didnt have my whole head done....just about 7 … mine didnt look silly....I didnt have my whole head done....just about 7 tiny ones going diagonal to the crown of my head....it looked good imo

Each to their own - I find cornrows are not attractive on a lady under any circumstances, quite the opposite imho. :thumbsup:

gamesrus;5340524

have it chemically straightend ..

+1

megalomaniac;5341333

Each to their own - I find cornrows are not attractive on a lady under … Each to their own - I find cornrows are not attractive on a lady under any circumstances, quite the opposite imho. :thumbsup:

+1 katie price in the jungle? :-(

xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
    3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
    4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions