Any suggestions on a gaming pc for my 14 year old son please?

Im on a budget of around £300 but can squeeze a little more. I have no idea when it comes to gaming. Any help appreciated. Thanks

6 Comments

To be honest for that budget I think you'll struggle to get a PC that is capable of playing games on at any kind of reasonable speed/resolution. For your budget i would say stick to the consoles Xbox One or PS4 , some great deals on those at the moment

Try here. We got one last year for about £350 with a AMD A10 processor /R7 graphics and solid state hard drive. Plays Minecraft/the sims etc no probs
click

Go for an xbox one or a ps4 on that budget, sorry, latest games like bf1 will require three times your budget to play on recommended spec, if your unsure Google the games specs then Google those parts

Original Poster

Thank you all

westy125

Go for an xbox one or a ps4 on that budget, sorry, latest games like bf1 … Go for an xbox one or a ps4 on that budget, sorry, latest games like bf1 will require three times your budget to play on recommended spec, if your unsure Google the games specs then Google those parts

At the specs a console would run at you could probably do it for £350-400 and get more functionality.

Do you know what games he would like to play? The specs needed can vary a lot and will make a big difference in price.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X44
    2. Boxes for moving house?77
    3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
    4. Best Wi-Fi extender33

See more discussions