Any suggestions what to buy with my £100 zavvi voucher? :)

I can't believe I have just won £100!!!!!!!!!

Typical that I bought my daughter a DS for her birthday yesterday as well!

proof below

55 Comments

Original Poster

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x27/donnydude77/Untitled.jpg

congrats mate !!! i won £2.50 so im £97.50 behind you :roll: :whistling: lol, put it towards either a games console or a bunch of dvds or save it for xmas. HTH

congrats

Blinking Heck!!
The £100 vouchers exist.
Get something for your lovely wife.

[COLOR="Red"]You didn't win £100.

You won £10 and photoshopped an extra '0'.

/thread[/COLOR]

Original Poster

danny09;6389250

congrats mate !!! i won £2.50 so im £97.50 behind you :roll: :whistling: l … congrats mate !!! i won £2.50 so im £97.50 behind you :roll: :whistling: lol, put it towards either a games console or a bunch of dvds or save it for xmas. HTH

I'm thinking a console or something. Gonna treat myself anyway

Original Poster

The JFK;6389256

[COLOR="Red"]You didn't win £100.You won £10 and photoshopped an extra ' … [COLOR="Red"]You didn't win £100.You won £10 and photoshopped an extra '0'./thread[/COLOR]

you wish boyo

Congrats!

Original Poster

chesso;6389255

Blinking Heck!!The £100 vouchers exist. Get something for your lovely … Blinking Heck!!The £100 vouchers exist. Get something for your lovely wife.

Yes there is hope for everybody!
Stuff the mrs I'm gonna treat myself!

Oh I just got two sorry's AGAIN!!:roll:

Get something for the missus and you are effectively treating yourself. *thinks*

wow nice!

Congrats mate- fully deserved.

donnydude;6389268

Stuff the mrs!

Thanks m8, I might just give it a go, With your say so to, what a bonus :thumbsup:

Ohh yeah, congrats too

Well done

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6389285

Thanks m8, I might just give it a go, With your say so to, what a bonus … Thanks m8, I might just give it a go, With your say so to, what a bonus :thumbsup:Ohh yeah, congrats too

lol

Just figured out how to make the pics bigger on photobucket

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x27/donnydude77/Untitled-1.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x27/donnydude77/zavvi.jpg

So that bigger pic would be rubbing it in then!!:whistling::-D

i can see the code!, dont mind if i do

Original Poster

chesso;6389300

So that bigger pic would be rubbing it in then!!:whistling::-D

In a certain fantasists face yes that would be correct :-D

Banned

Not bad,not bad.

Original Poster

muffin247;6389307

i can see the code!, dont mind if i do

lol deleted just in case

There must be some good stuff you can get from zavvi, get an xbox or summat

donnydude;6389324

lol deleted just in case

lol haha:-D

I won sod all, all i ever win.

donnydude;6389324

lol deleted just in case

lol

Original Poster

it looks like consoles are a bit overpriced on zavvi unfortunately!
any suggestions?

donnydude;6389348

it looks like consoles are a bit overpriced on zavvi unfortunately!any … it looks like consoles are a bit overpriced on zavvi unfortunately!any suggestions?

no one is gona be really that bothered without the 100 prize pic as theyl all think your liein

i won £10! woohoo. dvds and boxsets are quite cheap. could buy and sell on ebay to get something you really want. lol.

My goodness me, this thread might even challenge the 'Scunthorpe' thread for epicness.:w00t:

Original Poster

monkeybrains;6389355

no one is gona be really that bothered without the 100 prize pic as theyl … no one is gona be really that bothered without the 100 prize pic as theyl all think your liein

I don't mind. I think some credible members here know that I'm not that sort of person. Some people saw the pics anyway

Original Poster

chesso;6389365

My goodness me, this thread might even challange the 'Scunthorpe' thread … My goodness me, this thread might even challange the 'Scunthorpe' thread for epicness.:w00t:

NEVER!

whyd you take the pic of really?

donnydude;6389371

NEVER!

Just thought I'd better say, before I go to bed, that I did spot my typo (challenge)and correct it.

People are winning right, left and centre now; except for me :cry:

edit I SAW THEM!!

Original Poster

monkeybrains;6389385

whyd you take the pic of really?

just in case somebody could fiddle about with it and try n nick me code!

i won 2.50 so i got anice dvd

donnydude;6389397

just in case somebody could fiddle about with it and try n nick me code!

the code is valid for ages you can always save it and use it when they have a sale on or somethin

monkeybrains;6389443

the code is valid for ages you can always save it and use it when they … the code is valid for ages you can always save it and use it when they have a sale on or somethin

3 months.

Original Poster

t0mm;6389447

3 months.

Do you know where you put the code in on zavvi tomm? I got to the checkout and cant find where to put the bloody thing in!

donnydude;6389461

Do you know where you put the code in on zavvi tomm? I got to the … Do you know where you put the code in on zavvi tomm? I got to the checkout and cant find where to put the bloody thing in!

Click, goto basket and then there should be a box to put your voucher code in :thumbsup:

Congrats btw

donnydude;6389461

Do you know where you put the code in on zavvi tomm? I got to the … Do you know where you put the code in on zavvi tomm? I got to the checkout and cant find where to put the bloody thing in!

dean3988;6389478

Click, goto basket and then there should be a box to put your voucher … Click, goto basket and then there should be a box to put your voucher code in :thumbsup:Congrats btw

Above

Glad a decent member won something big. Idc if I win now!

Original Poster

thanks guys, i was going straight to check out instead of viewing the basket 1st
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay810
    2. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
    3. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?915
    4. 10% Argos code with glitch40

See more discussions