Any supermarket delivery pass discount codes for 2018? (Sainsburys, Tesco, ASDA, Waitrose....)

Found 3rd Jan
I've had a Sainsburys one for the last couple of years which has had a discount code to take it to £15 for a year's midweek pass. Anyone aware of any delivery pass discounts for Sainsburys or the other main supermarkets? If I've missed some deal threads just point me in the right direction please - thanks!
Community Updates
AskGroceries
6 Comments
Check the highlights tab in hukd. There’s a Sainsbury’s voucher.
Original Poster
sydney87156 m ago

Check the highlights tab in hukd. There’s a Sainsbury’s voucher.

Thanks, I'm not seeing this - do you have a link? This is for a discounted delivery pass, not £X off a shop of £Y?
morgie18 m ago

Thanks, I'm not seeing this - do you have a link? This is for a …Thanks, I'm not seeing this - do you have a link? This is for a discounted delivery pass, not £X off a shop of £Y?

Oh my mistake.

This is the one I saw

hotukdeals.com/vou…222
Original Poster
sydney87119 m ago

Oh my mistake.

No worries, appreciate you finding it to confirm.
Original Poster
Bump...
Original Poster
After 4 -5 small weekly shops of ~£20 tonight the till spat out a voucher.... £10 off a 12 month midweek pass. I guess I've triggered some alert of now not spending much and being worth more to them if I'm encouraged to become a home delivery customer spending at least £40 a week. However, might just be a general promo as heard a friend has also received one this week.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions