Any tech savvy members can help compare tv's?

Found 7th Jan
had a bad experience from richer sounds Cardiff so will be getting a refund on a faulty tv. I'm going to suggest a compromise on putting some money towards a new tv.
They are refunding me £140 for a 32inch tv that they can't send off for repair although they've had the tv since beginning of December a d they are blaming the manufacturer although I've been getting phone calls from the repairs company trying to arrange a pick up.
They offered me a 28inch which is £180 but will knock £40 , I've declined because it's a much smaller set. I know I'll be paying about £180 (Tescos sell technika for this) so I'm going to suggest they reduce a 32inch to £180 and I pay the difference. whether they accept or not but worth a try.

Anyone able to point out which of these is better or have experience with the sets. (will be used for Xbox one and some dvds)
I know the hisense is hd ready whereas Samsung is full hd butbthats as far as I go lol.

Samsung
Hisense

Thanks guys.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
3 Comments
Hisense are actually good TVs . I have an LG for a number of years but last year on holiday we stayed in a hotel with a Hisense . To be honest we were quiet impressed with the colour and HD
For the price I would go with the Samsung.
MIDURIX2 h, 16 m ago

For the price I would go with the Samsung.

I picked up the samsung. The manager agreed to my offer so reduced it to get to £180 so paid the difference. The hisense wasn't in stock anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants