Groups

any Tesco Car Insurance Promo Codes?

As in the subject, anyone aware of any Tesco Car insurance codes?

4 Comments

yeh,just type in ur credit card detail init

Original Poster

addjon

yeh,just type in ur credit card detail init

???

what on earth would you want tesco insurance for there are better deals elswhere just try and have a claim with then and you will find out how good they are my daughter got her renewal from them for this year a fiat punto 1.2 £255 with 8years no claim what a rip off with no extras i checked moneymarket site the cheapest i got was £ 129 going up to £155 and upwards there may be a reason that you want to go with them but my advice is stay well clear of them just pure rip offs

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. Problem is that I am getting around 800+ for some odd reason whereas I drive a normal mid range family car. Its the new postcode adjustments that all insurance companies have recently done, pushing my insurance into a very high bracket (btw its London).

So now I have to choose the best one within the worst one. Tesco is coming up around 570 and Co-op is coming up at 635

Hence looking to bring Tesco even lower with some promo codes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1113
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions