Any thoughts / comments on the honor view 10

13 Comments
Yes.
If they can't be bothered to spell Honour correctly, then I can't be bothered to buy it
You won't be disappointed with any mid-range to premium Huawei phone. However, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a slightly better phone, with an improved camera, battery life and screen, and it also has a dual speaker setup.

m.gsmarena.com/com…854

From what I can remember, you can get the Mate 10 Pro for under £400. Not sure if those deals still exist, but have a quick search on here.
Depends what you're after. What makes this brilliant to me is 6gb of ram, 128gb storage AND micro SD card slot and headphone jack!
preecey2 h, 35 m ago

You won't be disappointed with any mid-range to premium Huawei phone. …You won't be disappointed with any mid-range to premium Huawei phone. However, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a slightly better phone, with an improved camera, battery life and screen, and it also has a dual speaker setup.https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8938&idPhone2=8854From what I can remember, you can get the Mate 10 Pro for under £400. Not sure if those deals still exist, but have a quick search on here.

Thanks for taking the time....appreciated
RadiantDuck2 h, 20 m ago

Depends what you're after. What makes this brilliant to me is 6gb of ram, …Depends what you're after. What makes this brilliant to me is 6gb of ram, 128gb storage AND micro SD card slot and headphone jack!

Thanks for taking the time.... Appreciated
Try to get the mate 10 non pro version. It's actually superior than the pro in some specs
RadiantDuck14 h, 25 m ago

Depends what you're after. What makes this brilliant to me is 6gb of ram, …Depends what you're after. What makes this brilliant to me is 6gb of ram, 128gb storage AND micro SD card slot and headphone jack!

Nokia 8 had this for around £240 mark
adamwilko0078 m ago

Nokia 8 had this for around £240 mark

True, but does get some pretty dividing reviews with camera and general bugs. But don't get me wrong, the Nokia 8 still looks good to me. This post was about what we thought of the Honor view 10.
RadiantDuck11 m ago

True, but does get some pretty dividing reviews with camera and general …True, but does get some pretty dividing reviews with camera and general bugs. But don't get me wrong, the Nokia 8 still looks good to me. This post was about what we thought of the Honor view 10.

Yea fair enough just wondering what makes the honor 10 worth the extra as stuck between the two
adamwilko0075 m ago

Yea fair enough just wondering what makes the honor 10 worth the extra as …Yea fair enough just wondering what makes the honor 10 worth the extra as stuck between the two

From my experience (I've had two Honor/Huawei phones recently) emui is pretty polished, I almost never get bugs and everything works. And of late they're cameras have been good. But updates are slow. From what I've read about the Nokia 8, frequent updates , but bugs do pop up. Now whether that's worth the extra depends on you!
RadiantDuck6 m ago

From my experience (I've had two Honor/Huawei phones recently) emui is … From my experience (I've had two Honor/Huawei phones recently) emui is pretty polished, I almost never get bugs and everything works. And of late they're cameras have been good. But updates are slow. From what I've read about the Nokia 8, frequent updates , but bugs do pop up. Now whether that's worth the extra depends on you!

Do Huawei have a history of providing updates for a long time or will it get stuck on a certain version of android after say a year? Nokia sound as though there will be good support for years

One thing is for sure I am done with Samsung and their lag fest and extremely slow update process
Edited by: "adamwilko007" 5th Aug
adamwilko0075 m ago

Do Huawei have a history of providing updates for a long time or will it …Do Huawei have a history of providing updates for a long time or will it get stuck on a certain version of android after say a year? Nokia sound as though there will be good support for yearsOne thing is for sure I am done with Samsung and their lag fest and extremely slow update process

My Honor 8 is from 2016, started on marshmallow, got nougat fairly quick. Oreo has been very slow to get here, but is due now. Security updates are usually quarterly. So better than some, but Nokia will be quicker with updates.
Thanks for all your comments.... I took the plunge and bought this phone.... With staff discount and selling my old Sony Xperia z5 this phone has ended up costing me £240 which is the price I aim for as I ain't exactly loaded..... Fingers crossed I've made the right decision
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants