Any thoughts on a cheap tablet to watch catch up tv etc

Found 17th Feb
Hi
Any ideas for a cheap tablet for my wife to watch catch up tv like iplayer and itv hub?
Ive seen the amazon fire 7 for £40 in tesco but its quite a small screen?
Would anyone recomend it ? Or a bigger screen?
Cheers
Community Updates
AskElectronics
5 Comments
7" is fine. Do you think your wife could handle 10"? Seriously though, without some sort of mounting ( I'll rephrase that) stand, a tablet can get rather heavy after an hour. Stick with 7", it can fit in a handbag, and you naturally adjust the distance from your eyes to the screen for the best picture anyway.
she has dealt with 7" before even smaller when she has used mine but i would love to see her try out a 10" i think she would get far more enjoyment out of it.
If you think 7" may be too small, check out the 8" Fire.

It also has a better screen resolution.
Amazon fire tablet I got one for my daughter and have just purchased one myself. If you go to Tesco direct they have £5 when you spend £45 I think it is. They do often go down to £35 at Argos etc. You just missed it. I use mine for catch up.
Bobbieferreira19th Feb

Amazon fire tablet I got one for my daughter and have just purchased one …Amazon fire tablet I got one for my daughter and have just purchased one myself. If you go to Tesco direct they have £5 when you spend £45 I think it is. They do often go down to £35 at Argos etc. You just missed it. I use mine for catch up.

Whqt size do you have?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions