Groups

Any tips on stretching a pair of shoes?

As title says but they are high heeled sandles thought you brainy peeps might have some cunning ideas on stretching them wider till I'm drunk enough not to feel the pain any more

Thanks in advance and also Mwah xx

13 Comments

have heard that stuffing them tightly with wet newspaper and letting dry naturally is supposed to help..........cant say Ive tried it though.

just found this tip

Put a sealed bag of water in both of your shoes. Put your shoes in the freezer and let them sit overnight. The water in the bag will turn to ice and expand, therefore explanding your shoes!

[COLOR="Purple"]yep..
    damp news paper!![/COLOR]

Banned

try rubbing a bar of soap it softens the leather so my mum tells me
    old wifes tale but it works

Original Poster

Ahh dont have any newspaper

Ice thing an idea but worried about ruining shoes?

You can get Kiwi Shoe Stretch from any good shoe shop or try rubbing alcohol

pediwear.co.uk/det…631

Original Poster

bitseylango;2645079

Afew tips here … Afew tips here http://www.toptipsforgirls.com/tip/how_to_stretch_shoes/2215/ some a little strange!

Thanks may try the heating up and thick socks Rep given x

if they are leather wear 'em in the bath then walk around the house in 'em when wet. Its how my dad used to break in his police boots

jennybubbles;2645218

if they are leather wear 'em in the bath

LOL:-D

Original Poster

That would be really kinky as they are sparkly black high heeled sandals...!!

What about putting them in a vice???

roll average pieces of paper tightley and keep forcing them into your shoe with blunt object until as tight as poss then leave a couple of days,this could mean stayng in if no more shoes to wear

i heard vaceline is good to strecth leather?! Never tried it though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc33
      2. Boxes for moving house?11
      3. Kitchen tap replacement11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212

See more discussions