Groups

any traffic wardens on here

if so how do u sleep and how many times u been beaten up?

18 Comments

lol :-D

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/1181911796832.gif

thesaint;3283810

Seconded!!

What's up? Had a parking ticket? Try not parking where you're not supposed to and you won't get one. Simple.
    You try doing a job that involves driving in the city or any built up areas and see if your opinion of traffic wardens changes.

Admittedly traffic wardens are widely hated by the majority (not me however)

Would you be able to go to work everyday if you had to deal with the amount of verbal, and sometimes physical abuse that they're almost guaranteed to receive?

Why do you hate them? because they have to do their job or they'll get sacked?

thesaint;3283810

thirded

Supermod

It is their job!! You wouldnt get a parking ticket if you followed the rules. You only have yourself to blame.

Original Poster

ni i havent had a ticket bored and just wondering how they do it

I once got a ticket 1 minute after the restriction was lifted (7.01am). The guy was there writing the ticket, and i was fuming when i saw him. After talking to him for just a few minutes, it turned out he was apologetic. You could tell he was just doing his job. He even wrote some notes in his book advising that i had told him i'd only be a minute and he'd issued the ticket in error, which eventually got my ticket cancelled.

I have a totally different view on traffic wardens now.

Fully behind legitimate and fair traffic wardens.

Supermod

All traffic wardens doing their job properly are fair.

Banned

magicjay1986;3284005

All traffic wardens doing their job properly are fair.

I think the clue in your reply is "properly". Too many don't.

They will always be the bearers of bad news to the recipient. If you have been caught out fair and square, the only one to blame is yourself. However, those that get "caught out" because the warden failed to comply with the legal requisits are quite justified to have a moan.

Supermod

guv;3284025

I think the clue in your reply is "properly". Too many don't.They will … I think the clue in your reply is "properly". Too many don't.They will always be the bearers of bad news to the recipient. If you have been caught out fair and square, the only one to blame is yourself. However, those that get "caught out" because the warden failed to comply with the legal requisits are quite justified to have a moan.

Do you mind elaborating on this point?

Have you ever been to Edinburgh?

John

Best thing is to buy a car from the Isle of man, I did this for 5 years, my mate had a B&B out there, I popped back every year to get a tax disc, and was never bothered when parking in council owned car parks without a ticket :whistling:

One warden told me they never bothered chasing foreign plates.

Banned

All traffic wardens are lesbians

Banned

:?:oops:

magicjay1986;3283875

It is their job!! You wouldnt get a parking ticket if you followed the … It is their job!! You wouldnt get a parking ticket if you followed the rules. You only have yourself to blame.

agree if you break the rules you pay the price

Johnrulez;3284758

All traffic wardens are lesbians

Nice to see a considered opinion being put forward.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2398
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2296
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions