Any Trance fans on here? Going to see Van Buuren @ Syndicate, Blackpool on 3rd May

Found 23rd Apr 2009
Just got my tickets then from Ticket Line and cannot wait for this night. It promises to be an awesome night with Armin Van Buuren as the main DJ.

Just wondering if i am on my own here with the sort of taste in music. Anyone else maybe even going?

Look forward to any replies..... if not then i will begin to understand how lonely i am as the single person on here who is into trance music.

8 Comments

ohh how much are the tickets - do you have a link please

I`m a MASSIVE! fan too stevey, I went to see him in cardiff a few years ago thinking he will be playing for most of the night. I waited from 11.30pm - 4.30am paying very high prices for bottled larger. In the end i gave up and went home knackered, I found out the next day he was only playing for 1 hour and came on at 5am till 6am :oops:

Look what i missed :x

youtube.com/wat…glI

fireheaven;5013438

ohh how much are the tickets - do you have a link please

secure.ticketline.co.uk/tic…-03

Here you go fireheaven:thumbsup:

Original Poster

NAHTANESOR;5013596

https://secure.ticketline.co.uk/tickets/13234026/armin-van-buuren/blackpool-syndicate/2009-05-03Here you go fireheaven:thumbsup:

yeah thats the link. Gonna be an awsome night. And hopefully be on longer than an hour.

Would love to stay and talk about trance but going to work on nights now.

aNy comments will read tomorrow and we can discuss some trance stuff.....that is if anyone else replies lol.

Nothin worong with a it of Tance matey, many is the ight I ould go to his residency at Amnessia in Ibiza when I worked there, wicked DJ, cat wait to see him and Tiesto again this summer

Mike..

syndicate is a great venue-only been there on ordinary club nights but Im sure you will have fun.

stevey_p7;5013656

yeah thats the link. Gonna be an awsome night. And hopefully be on longer … yeah thats the link. Gonna be an awsome night. And hopefully be on longer than an hour.Would love to stay and talk about trance but going to work on nights now.aNy comments will read tomorrow and we can discuss some trance stuff.....that is if anyone else replies lol.

Thanks for the link Naht :thumbsup:

Cheaper than I thought - might see you there stevey if I can get a sitter

Original Poster

Brill, hope to see you there also fireheaven.

Promises to be a great night, will be going watching Tiesto in the summer too so 2 great events to look forward to.
Post a comment
@
    Text