Groups
    EXPIRED

Any Transformers/Macross/Robotech Collectors here?

Looking to sell off my collection and was wondering if I get any interests here. All transformers toys are brand new and are the re-issues from 2000 to 2008. Macross/Robotech toys are vintage from the 1980's and are also in new/unplayed with condition. If I get enough interests I will post some pics. Thanks for reading.

6 Comments

problem you will have with this is that hukd rules state you cant sell for more than RRP,so if you consider these to be rare/vintage(ie worth a bit) they cant be sold here-you cant sell them for more than they cost in the shops.

i sold my brothers old transformers on ebay, made good money on some, they wouldnt let me list the megatron i think thats what it was called as it looked like a gun! i even had my account suspended for a month as i argued with them and relisted it everytime they took it off, they were at least another 10 on there and millions of people selling replica guns but they removed a toy!

Banned

vinylandtrinkets

i sold my brothers old transformers on ebay, made good money on some, … i sold my brothers old transformers on ebay, made good money on some, they wouldnt let me list the megatron i think thats what it was called as it looked like a gun! i even had my account suspended for a month as i argued with them and relisted it everytime they took it off, they were at least another 10 on there and millions of people selling replica guns but they removed a toy!

couldn't you have a pic of it not looking like a gun and not mentioning gun in the auction

hi which reissues do you have? in the transformers?
    I think I got most of the UK ones,

whatsThePoint

couldn't you have a pic of it not looking like a gun and not mentioning … couldn't you have a pic of it not looking like a gun and not mentioning gun in the auction

i did take a photo of it in the box before it was even built into the gun, but they wouldnt have it. I never mentioned it looked like a gun in the listing. my guess is someone else was selling the same thing without the box and reported me and at least 2 otheres

Original Poster

barky: thanks for the info.
    zerowing: its the japanese re-issues, much better box art I think! I have no. 0 - 20 from the 'transformers collection' range plus a few others. guess it's flebay time!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey69
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1222
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions