Expired

Any travel lodge/hotel deals for Valentine Weekend?

15 replies
Found 1st Feb 2009
Looking to take my girlfriend out for a romantic weekend break in a hotel somewhere. Not settled on location, long as it has a few resturants and a nice walk that's all that matters.

Will rep any help, thanks

15 Comments

A: Hey baby, it's valentine, fancy a night in a travelodge?
B: See ya.............

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4254482

A: Hey baby, it's valentine, fancy a night in a travelodge?B: See … A: Hey baby, it's valentine, fancy a night in a travelodge?B: See ya.............

:P funny man hehe

BUT NOT HELPFUL.

still, young love.

stuff the travel lodge...take her here!!! (though i understand it may be out of your budget it looks worth it)
aphroditeslodge.co.uk/bed…htm

My bf offered to take me away for valentines weekend and I said no thanks, but if i wanted to go anywhere it would be here!

Me and my husband stayed in a travel lodge in manchester and it was very nice the rooms had been refurbished to a high standard,and they were lovely. But sorry don't know any deals

MisterMarston;4254506

:P funny man heheBUT NOT HELPFUL.;) still, young love.

Just kidding! ;-)

If you're after a bargain room, check out:

[url]www.ichotelsgroup.com/exclusive[/url]

They still have the two nights for the price of one offer on.

You can get Room with Breakfast for 24.50 per night at Expresses
OR
Room only from 25.50 in Holiday Inns

Good luck, hope you have a good night!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4254522

stuff the travel lodge...take her here!!! (though i understand it may be … stuff the travel lodge...take her here!!! (though i understand it may be out of your budget it looks worth it)http://www.aphroditeslodge.co.uk/bedrooms.htmMy bf offered to take me away for valentines weekend and I said no thanks, but if i wanted to go anywhere it would be here!

Looks absolutely amazing, too bad can't afford it :P
Maybe next year, eh?

jokier0921;4254531

Me and my husband stayed in a travel lodge in manchester and it was very … Me and my husband stayed in a travel lodge in manchester and it was very nice the rooms had been refurbished to a high standard,and they were lovely. But sorry don't know any deals

Yeah, stayed in there not long ago and it was really pleasant not too bad, seeing as we wont be in much.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4254576

Just kidding! ;-)If you're after a bargain room, check … Just kidding! ;-)If you're after a bargain room, check out:[url]www.ichotelsgroup.com/exclusive[/url]They still have the two nights for the price of one offer on.You can get Room with Breakfast for 24.50 per night at ExpressesORRoom only from 25.50 in Holiday InnsGood luck, hope you have a good night!

AH brilliant! Thank you mate for the help will rep you shortly.

Just wondered if you wouldnt help mind linking me to some of those £25 deals as im having trouble navigating the site. Thinking of Devon?

Original Poster

Actually mate, just found this:

ichotelsgroup.com/h/d…ull

searched Plymouth, Friday 13th for 2 nights on their 2 for 1 deal and it came up with this. Is the top one right? £74 for the two of us for 2 nights? Or is that per night?

Thanks

MisterMarston;4254625

AH brilliant! Thank you mate for the help will rep you shortly.Just … AH brilliant! Thank you mate for the help will rep you shortly.Just wondered if you wouldnt help mind linking me to some of those £25 deals as im having trouble navigating the site. Thinking of Devon?

Unfortunately, the West Country is the only area that is really badly served by this hotel group.

Here are some of the cheaper ones, HI means better hotel (often with pool/sauna) but no breaky, EX means with breaky:

Shepperton 24.50 pn HI
Slough/Windsor 21.00 pn HI
Luton 24.50 pn HI
Hemel Hempsted 24.50 pn EX
Elstree 25.00 HI
High Wycombe 25.00 HI
Southampton 24.50 HI

There are a lot more in the midlands and ooop north.

Just one thing, for a valentine weekend, remember you'll be checking in on Friday 13th, oooooooh!!!

MisterMarston;4254687

Actually mate, just found … Actually mate, just found this:http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/rates/plhuk/6CBARC?ias=y&showAvailRates=yes&fromSearchResult=yes&gdFlag=nullsearched Plymouth, Friday 13th for 2 nights on their 2 for 1 deal and it came up with this. Is the top one right? £74 for the two of us for 2 nights? Or is that per night?Thanks

That's per night. As I say, the West County is not too good on these deals, but the South East and Midlands is much better.

Just seen the Express in Taunton is 35.00 per night with breaky, not bad.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4254718

That's per night. As I say, the West County is not too good on these … That's per night. As I say, the West County is not too good on these deals, but the South East and Midlands is much better.Just seen the Express in Taunton is 35.00 per night with breaky, not bad.

Ah i see, found out a birmingham one. Not so romantic but will keep browsing. Thanks for the help repped.

if yiu head to devon and want ideas of what to do gimme a shout and ill point you in the right direction

I was checking the Hilton site last night and their january sale is extended to 12th feb and includes valentines & easter dates.

deal just been posted by daveo1

hotukdeals.com/ite…oo/

Looks good. B+B for £25 per room per night

You might get a good De Vere hotel still, don't think they have any in Devon though. deverevenues.co.uk/com…=10
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions