Any Uber code for Existing customer

Hi Any Existing customer code for uber please?

13 Comments

plan a journey in the google maps app and it'll offer you £10 off uber

Original Poster

Thanks i will try not sure how.

I tried that yesterday I didn't get offered any money off on Google maps. Ended up paying £25 from Heathrow to Hounslow directly from uber

It's the £300 which they steal off your card later that I don't like

krish1980

I tried that yesterday I didn't get offered any money off on Google maps. … I tried that yesterday I didn't get offered any money off on Google maps. Ended up paying £25 from Heathrow to Hounslow directly from uber

Not too bad.

djdelmar

plan a journey in the google maps app and it'll offer you £10 off uber

This doesn't work... tried it and still ended paying for my trip myself from my card

Get a dual phone sim, keep replacing the 2nd sim. Pay with paypal but keeping adding new accounts to paypal. If you use gmail this is easy as paddy@gmail.com is same as p.a.d.d.y@gmail.com or paddy+uber@gmail.com will give unlimted accounts (just change uber to something else). I do this all the time.

Try Addison Lee app code hello10 £10 off, also all fares 30% cheaper at off peak times 9am to 5pm check website for other times no code needed always available

devlino

It's the £300 which they steal off your card later that I don't like

Because they obviously do this to every customer

devlino

One is too many

It would be, if it happened

devlino

Don't understand your reply, happened to me ..

Uber just randomly took £300 from your bank account, and you didn't get it back?
Of course.

See pic I sent, can't see why you think I'd lie about something like this, bloke at barclaycard said the deal wit loads of uber complaints of false bills

mobile.twitter.com/dev…184

Someone used your card without your permission... You then refused to accept their assistance in resolving the issue...

Absolutely nothing to do with Uber
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.12
    2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)33
    3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?812
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions