Any usa cigar websites that ship to the UK or (similar style cirgar in UK)

Found 17th Apr
Okay so I bought Hav-A- Tampa Jewel vanilla cigar pack last year for my birthday, they where the best I've had, but can't find them anywhere apperently the UK importer has delisted it, or so this cigar shop in Manchester told me.

So is there any American websites that ship cigars to the UK, if not is there any similar vanilla flavored ones in the UK that are just as good?

Love the birchwood tip so if they had that would be great let me know thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Bump please
Could this delisting be due to the upcoming ban on flavoured tobacco, does it have to be vanilla because you can still buy the hav a Tampa original in the U.K.
Dannyrobbo19 m ago

Could this delisting be due to the upcoming ban on flavoured tobacco, does …Could this delisting be due to the upcoming ban on flavoured tobacco, does it have to be vanilla because you can still buy the hav a Tampa original in the U.K.

Hmm didn't realise they was being banned, didn't know hava temp was available in the UK, just liked the vanilla flavour and smell

Thanks though will have a look
oliverkennedy102 h, 7 m ago

Hmm didn't realise they was being banned, didn't know hava temp was …Hmm didn't realise they was being banned, didn't know hava temp was available in the UK, just liked the vanilla flavour and smell :)Thanks though will have a look

Yeah by 2020 menthol and flavoured tobacco products Can’t be sold so I imagine this is why. Maybe you can import them from America though if you can find a company who will ship them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants