Any used (65 reg) Mazda CX-5 deals? PCP

Found 24th Feb
Been hunting around daily for about a month for a new car as my 16 year old VW is now a money pit so have decided on the Sport Nav spec of the 65 plate CX-5. Ideally mileage of less than 80k.

My budget is around 15k/£250pm.

If anybody comes across one, let me know! Thanks!
Community Updates
AskCar Leasing
10 Comments
ballyrobert-mazda.co.uk/use…dr/

3 in stock, picked the one with lowest mileage if you fancy a trip to N.Ireland! (that delaer is 10/15 mins just outside of Belfast (George Best City Airport and also Belfast ferry Terminal, my work is just opposite it) - 20-25 mins to Larne Ferry Terminal.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 24th Feb
PCP on used cars is generally not very competitive. Would a bank/personal loan be possible? This would probably save you money in the long term.
Have a look at PCP and also scrappage!!

With scrappage discount new cars can be about the cost of a 1-2 year old car! Just changed my Fiesta which had 160k on it for a brand new focus titanium. Checked all the prices for a 1-2 year old focus and it worked out about the same and the new car had a 0% pcp.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 24th Feb
Have you looked at the Mazda 6 estate too? I found it to be a nicer car than the CX-5.
cmdr_elito24th Feb

Have a look at PCP and also scrappage!!With scrappage discount new cars …Have a look at PCP and also scrappage!!With scrappage discount new cars can be about the cost of a 1-2 year old car! Just changed my Fiesta which had 160k on it for a brand new focus titanium. Checked all the prices for a 1-2 year old focus and it worked out about the same and the new car had a 0% pcp.

Thanks for the advice! Mazda are giving me 3k for my sh*theap as scrappage!
lch_867 h, 33 m ago

Thanks for the advice! Mazda are giving me 3k for my sh*theap as scrappage!

That’ll cover most of the drive away depreciation and you’ll get a new car and the full benefit of the warranty! Happy days!!
cmdr_elito6th Mar

That’ll cover most of the drive away depreciation and you’ll get a new car …That’ll cover most of the drive away depreciation and you’ll get a new car and the full benefit of the warranty! Happy days!!

The downside is that the scrappage scheme only applies to the diesel and it's the petrol that I want 😣 I could still be convinced on the diesel but my driving habits would need to change e.g. taking it out for a longer drive every now and again the burn off the carbon build up.
lch_866 m ago

The downside is that the scrappage scheme only applies to the diesel and …The downside is that the scrappage scheme only applies to the diesel and it's the petrol that I want 😣 I could still be convinced on the diesel but my driving habits would need to change e.g. taking it out for a longer drive every now and again the burn off the carbon build up.

Going out on long runs doesn't always trigger the regeneration mode, also because diesels take longer to warm up they're not very efficient until they reach operating temperature. Also service costs are higher etc, Therefore any gained mpg might be negated. Petrol is more efficient from starting and better for around town etc.
.MUFC.12th Mar

Going out on long runs doesn't always trigger the regeneration mode, also …Going out on long runs doesn't always trigger the regeneration mode, also because diesels take longer to warm up they're not very efficient until they reach operating temperature. Also service costs are higher etc, Therefore any gained mpg might be negated. Petrol is more efficient from starting and better for around town etc.

That's very helpful thank you.

I am being offered good deals on the diesel and all of the dealers I have spoken to seem reluctant to push the petrol even though it's the best option for my needs. It's only 2k more cheaper than the diesel so I'm assuming the profit/commission on the petrol is less than diesel...
lch_868 m ago

That's very helpful thank you. I am being offered good deals on the diesel …That's very helpful thank you. I am being offered good deals on the diesel and all of the dealers I have spoken to seem reluctant to push the petrol even though it's the best option for my needs. It's only 2k more cheaper than the diesel so I'm assuming the profit/commission on the petrol is less than diesel...

With the emission scandal and diesel in general getting a bad press along with congestion charges etc.. they will be pushing them. Turbo petrol, Hybrid, Electric are the future the latter two being relatively expensive options.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants