any used www.orion.atomictech.co.uk before?

3 replies
Found 20th Oct 2009
Anyone used this company before? I was about to buy something that I need by Friday but the place I was getting it from are out of stock so I'm running around now trying to find somewhere else to get it from.

Never used this lot before or heard of them but they have it in stock and £25 cheaper that I was going to pay too.

orion.atomictech.co.uk/

Thanks for any advice,
worto.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Original Poster

Registrant: Atomic Technologies Registrant type: … Registrant: Atomic Technologies Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: 37 friern court, friern barnet lane London Greater London N20 0NJ United Kingdom Registrar: eNom, Inc. [Tag = ENOM] URL: http://www.enom.com Relevant dates: Registered on: 23-Jul-2007 Renewal date: 23-Jul-2011 Last updated: 18-Aug-2009

It seems to have been registered for a while but it's registered to an individual - is that normal?

Hmm.

Shop address is actually:
9-11 Oakleigh Mews
Oakleigh Road North
Whetstone
London, N20 9HQ

Different to the whois.

At first glance, the site looks fairly genuine, but dig a bit deeper, and there are a few missing links (Delivery info, RMA and Returns)

I like the "Processed to Checkout" button too...http://www.orion.atomictech.co.uk/images/proccheckout.jpg

When registering a new account, there is no encryption on the data sent (including your set password).

Google Checkout Address matches up with website at least.

Decent eBay feedback...feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/…ler

Another company running from the same address: orionsys.co.uk/

You decide.

Original Poster

Thanks for the info - I think I'll skip it - I'd do it for a £5 cable or something but I'm trying to order £400's worth of stuff so won't be risking it!

Cheers for the help\opinion - have some rep - worto.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions