Expired

Any valid Dixons discount codes ?

Found 3rd Jul 2006
Looking to buy an LCD tv from Dixons but cannot find a discount code that is still in date and works.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Hey hypnotic, I think there are some that are valid or maybe I am thinking about Currys. In any case can you please click "Expired" on any codes that you find which don't work? The system works so that if enough people click expired (or a mod) it will automatically be marked Expired in the title and taken out of the list. If everyone helps out we can keep it perfectly up to date going forward.

There is a £10 off £250 Dixons code in the Hot Deals forum. Check if the same TV is available at Currys (normally they are). There are some codes for Currys, valid until 1st Aug 2006.

Check here to see Currys code Currys codes

Original Poster

Thanks edi but I was only looking to buy from Dixons because I can also get 10% off with my Egg card this month.

Maybe it is a bit cheeky trying to use two codes but if I don't try I will never know.

Generally you can't stack codes at Dixons. Now and then it happens but generally no.

Isn't the Egg 10% deal through a link not a discount code?

Original Poster

Egg have withdrawn the offer now.

It was supposed to run until the end of the month.

It managed to last for three days before they cancelled it.

[mod edit: aff link removed, please post the discount code] - has some decent discount codes for dixons on some products (although some of their price comparisons are wrong - worth checking individual websites directly) but also take a look at:

]http//ww…ms/

Especially this v. long thread re. John Lewis pricematch:
]http//ww…103

might be worth doing this to get their 5 year warranty...

Good luck!

THE EGG OFFERS BACK ON

IMO

The best way is to use the egg link, then use 5% code - NHS192 and then Free delivery on orders over £199.
Code; TISCALI199

Goodluck

Hi - if you post what TV you are after I'll see if there is a code for it listed - the website I found had affiliate links. Personally I recommend John Lewis though - LCD TVs aren't cheap and I'd want a good warranty when spending large!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881171
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions