Found 14th Mar
Lookin for any discounts atall I am new to all this an can't find one. I'm rookie and it's a present for someone any help will be greatly appreciated! ♡

1. Ask
  2. PSN
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PSN
9 Comments

Cdkeys usually has discounted codes cdkeys.com/pla…/uk extra 5% off if you follow them on facebook

Original Poster

Dunno how n not on fb thanks ever so much though.

They are still doing the 87p for a month trial, log in and as long as you haven't used it before the offer should be on the store.

Original Poster

bubblin77

They are still doing the 87p for a month trial, log in and as long as you … They are still doing the 87p for a month trial, log in and as long as you haven't used it before the offer should be on the store.

​what would that do? are you referring to cdkeys? I've no idea what it is jus lookin for a code hopefully

lindus

​what would that do? are you referring to cdkeys? I've no idea what it is … ​what would that do? are you referring to cdkeys? I've no idea what it is jus lookin for a code hopefully

Search for CDKEYS on google. Follow the link. If you want an extra 5% off, sign up to Facebook and 'like' their page. That will be your best price today.

Original Poster

Johnny_boy

Search for CDKEYS on google. Follow the link. If you want an extra 5% … Search for CDKEYS on google. Follow the link. If you want an extra 5% off, sign up to Facebook and 'like' their page. That will be your best price today.

​thank u so much signed up but no offer never mind though al buy it as it's already heavily discounted al post the deal after purchase to be sure it's good for ps3 users aswell. thanks to all your a good bunch most of you xx

Original Poster

I don't have fb that will be why x

An account is needed at CDKeys to use the code. Make sure you're logged in.

facebook.com/cdk…996 The link to the 5% off code, FB not required (I don't use FB)

5% off code lasts about 5 minutes so you'll need to refresh the page if it's not working.

Original Poster

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best/cheapest music service55
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?812
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?38
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions