Any value in old Sky boxes ?

Found 4th Jun 2012
Hi guys,

Is there any value in old Sky boxes (Bog standard & Sky+) ?

Moving house & clearing the loft out, just wanted to see if there was any value in selling them or to just dump em.

Cheers

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
13 Comments

Same my gf got a old sky plus hd box in garage not gettin used, whats the value

Think they are worth a few bob, check eBay

Banned

i just gave 2 sky+ boxes to my tenants. I took the HD box out though. (I have 4 of those at home now.... though will be uning off my sub shortly and just get a decent CLine for future use.

Banned

`

punkstoner1

How lucky your tenants are to have such a caring lord of the manor.

Thats exactly what they said to me. Do you know them?

Banned

punkstoner1

Maybe. Are you called Fergus Wilson?

Nooo... dont be silly. I only own two properties.

BTW, the thing I think you are failing to get the gist of is the fact they are worthless and the tenants just saved me a trip to the skip.

I got £20 for an HD box on here. I don't think there's any value in the standard box though.

Banned

punkstoner1

To you they are properties.To those waiting for prices to fall 50%+ they … To you they are properties.To those waiting for prices to fall 50%+ they are homes.Yeah I knew they were next to worthless. It was a sarcastic comment. Rentseekers are not my favourite kind of person.

Would it make any difference if I told you the tenants weren't white? In any case, I thought you didnt like tenants?

PS.... those "properties", one I live in, the other is my pension.

Original Poster

Ok cheers guys!

Banned

ChrisUK

Ok cheers guys!

You done an updated channel list yet with italia etc?

guv

Would it make any difference if I told you the tenants weren't white? In … Would it make any difference if I told you the tenants weren't white? In any case, I thought you didnt like tenants?PS.... those "properties", one I live in, the other is my pension.

I usually save this for wtp posts, but here -
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/deek72uk/inspectorclouseau001.jpg

Banned

deek72

I usually save this for wtp posts, but here -

lol I didnt go looking for it....... honest!

Original Poster

guv

You done an updated channel list yet with italia etc?

Nooo, I never use it !

When I'm moved out, I'll use the newest base settings & re-create the sky stuff. This will have the latest Italia settings

There is a market for Sky Receivers, ex-pats buy them to use in Spain etc.

The best are Pace 2600's, they make a premium because they have a highly sensitive tuner in them.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions