Groups
    EXPIRED

Any Very/Littlewoods etc voucher codes about?

Yes, I KNOW that they're automatically deemed evil, but I've never had a bit of bother with them, and want to buy something from them anyway that's about £60, so the discount is a bonus if it goes through, nothing lost if it doesn't.

Anyone got any kicking about? One of the £30 off a £60 spend would be perfect (new or existing customer - I can be either).

Would be muchly appreciated!

4 Comments

mod

Look to the top right - where it says "voucher finder"
    and have a scoot through there

Or, just found this - £10 off £30 voucher code from Littlewoods
    code ZZ015

Original Poster

andywedge;8943023

Look to the top right - where it says "voucher finder"and have a scoot … Look to the top right - where it says "voucher finder"and have a scoot through thereOr, just found this - £10 off £30 voucher code from Littlewoodscode ZZ015

Thanks, that was why I was asking - there aren't any on there at the moment at all! Used to always be several pages of Shop Direct group codes, but I suppose due to all the mouth given to the posters people just got fed up posting them.

Ta for the £10 off £30 one - might use that if I can't wangle a new account out of them with a discount more in keeping with what we all love about Littlewoods!!

Original Poster

Found one - ZZ461 for £30 off a £60 spend as a new customer.

Have posted it in vouchers, and duly expect it to be shot down in flames!

ZZ387 is listed for Great Universal. (£30 off First Orders Over £60). Might work at sister sites.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT Sport Vs SkySports37
      2. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?77
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate11

See more discussions