EXPIRED

any voucher for currys superstore

Can anyone help me please?
I want to buy a LCD from currys and require a deal code. Please Please help me.:thumbsup: :-D Thanx

6 Comments

Hi - I haven't learnt how to do the links yet but if you go to the HotUKDeals home page and search by:

Merchant = Currys

Type = Voucher

or / as well

Merchant = Currys

Type = Tips

You may find something, good luck :thumbsup:

I don't think there are any codes at the moment other than a freedelivery code - the LCD may be free delivery anyway. There are some codes for Dixons (same group) but depend on your spend and are for home delivery only, I think.

raymondo777

I don't think there are any codes at the moment other than a freedelivery … I don't think there are any codes at the moment other than a freedelivery code - the LCD may be free delivery anyway. There are some codes for Dixons (same group) but depend on your spend and are for home delivery only, I think.

That's true - nothing...

I'm waiting for a new currys code as well...

YAZZA

I got one

Welcome to HotUKDeals YAZZA

Sorry but NHS discount codes are only for use by NHS employees.

rayman

Welcome to HotUKDeals YAZZA :)Sorry but NHS discount codes are only for … Welcome to HotUKDeals YAZZA :)Sorry but NHS discount codes are only for use by NHS employees.

Thanks, i just used it online and im not an Nhs employee, so might as well use it if you need the discount.

YAZZA

Thanks, i just used it online and im not an Nhs employee, so might as … Thanks, i just used it online and im not an Nhs employee, so might as well use it if you need the discount.

NHS codes are for NHS employees, its one of the benefits we get, if everyone starts using them they get withdrawn. I know they are on other sites but HUKD do not allow them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.68
    2. Mountain bike £200-£30011
    3. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?78
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2341

See more discussions