Expired

any vouchers/discounts for london eye?

9 replies
Found 12th Jun 2008
anyone know of any discounts on the london eye?

9 Comments

i will give you a discount.DONT GO ON IT.was on it at the weekend what a waste of time and money it is shocking

If you use an Oyster Card for travel in London, you can get ]two for the price of one.

If you are coming to London for a few days, it's worthwhile getting an oyster card for cheap travel.

Original Poster

cant see it on the oyster website on the link u put it run out in 2007?

julie!!!!!;2301385

cant see it on the oyster website on the link u put it run out in 2007?

It's still valid; or at least it was last bank holiday.

If not, sorry for misleading you.

Original Poster

when i looked it says offer ends jan 2008 unless im not looking at the right bit? how does oyster card work what do i have 2 pay for one?

I think 2 for 1 is also there if you travel into london on a train. Just take your train ticket with the online form. I dont know the validity, but this offer is valid on a lot of attractions in London, like teh zoo, aquarium, dungeon etc. SOme have reduced entry some have 2 for 1.

Can you let us know what worked for you!!

Original Poster

hi yeah i picked up a 2 for 1 brochure with my tickets but london eye is not listed

I think you save a but by booking in advance online go to their main site, or did when we went on it,was a few yrs bk now so not sure if cheaper that way still.

They are owned by the merlin group so possibly could find a chessington/alton towers/thorpe park/dungeons etc. related offer? Never been on it...but looks pretty shite?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?77
    2. Nintendo switch browser11
    3. Driving anxiety.2949
    4. Student beans discount code11

See more discussions