Groups

any Walkers crisps deals anywhere?

as above I need to purchase a large amount of Walkers for a Special needs club I go to and have seen boxes at Wilkinson but was wondering if anyone's spotted any good deals anywhere else..I have Costco membership but just hoping to get the most out of the clubs funds ..it's for a good cause guys ..and they only like Walkers crisps...tia

15 Comments

go to mysupermarket and type walkers crisps in, sort by Price Per Unit and then check each shop.

maybe contact supermarkets or stores, explain what it's for. they may give you a discount or even donate them

Saw big boxes at Farm Foods earlier, 40 for £4 or something similar

Original Poster

thanks all

Approved foods have got a 24 pack case of walkers for 3.99. That's only 16.6p per pack
    And these are the larger 40g bags not the 25g bags you get in multipacks

store.approvedfood.co.uk/cri…799

Farmfoods currently have the 40 packet boxes for just under £4.
    If your bulk buying the have vouchers for £2.50 off a £25 spend and £5 off a £50 spend so works out just under 9p/packet.

Got a 6 pack of cheese toastie + Worcestershire sauce flavour in farmfoods today for 49p really tasty too

Does it have to be walkers?

Original Poster

123batman321

Does it have to be walkers?

​yup..only walkers

dougrobbins78

Approved foods have got a 24 pack case of walkers for 3.99. That's only … Approved foods have got a 24 pack case of walkers for 3.99. That's only 16.6p per packAnd these are the larger 40g bags not the 25g bags you get in multipackshttp://store.approvedfood.co.uk/crisps/case_price_walkers_crisps_limited_edition_variety_24_x_40g-202799-p?pid=202799

plus delivery costs and minimum order for short dated products.

Asda have the boxes of 40 for 4 quid

Original Poster

thank you all

tesco 24 pack £3

ding

Asda have the boxes of 40 for 4 quid

​same price in Iceland.

op it's actually more expensive in costco right now so don't waste your time they're £4+ I can't remember the exact amount I just went on Saturday though.

Original Poster

adhkarzf

​same price in Iceland. op it's actually more expensive in costco right n … ​same price in Iceland. op it's actually more expensive in costco right now so don't waste your time they're £4+ I can't remember the exact amount I just went on Saturday though.

​thanks you saved me a trip
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions