Groups

Any way around registering Spore?

My friend got a copy of Spore from HMV but didn't read properly about having internet connection, so they cannot play this game until Friday. I heard some rumblings there was a way round the internet registration

Is this true?

13 Comments

U know I'd help if I could x

Original Poster

hannah19790;3070132

U know I'd help if I could x

Course I know you would lol

natversion1;3070278

Course I know you would lol

Hope u get it sorted :thumbsup:

Edit: Sorry Hijacking threads again

ermm i have spore on PC and MAC and i just dont let it connect to internet. u can still play the game u just dont get some things like your characters laoded on the internet.

Original Poster

Mclovin;3070400

ermm i have spore on PC and MAC and i just dont let it connect to … ermm i have spore on PC and MAC and i just dont let it connect to internet. u can still play the game u just dont get some things like your characters laoded on the internet.

I think it's the registation process because they won't have internet till Friday, I think they may just have to wait till then by the sounds of things. Damn DRM

i have the nocd and reg crack if you want it

but will you will not be able to use the internet share etc
    normal single player works fine

The are ways of playing the the game as iv download it for my step-son to play & he plays it ok without connecting to the internet

check pm

Original Poster

djnaff;3070462

check pm

Cheers fella i'll take a look

You can play the game without connecting to the internet...

Becksdawe;3070727

You can play the game without connecting to the internet...

But can you install it properly?

Titchimp;3070737

Our copy works fine

Banned

Titchimp;3070737

Yeh. I've just tried it. Seems to be fine, though it obviously means no updates. (And presumably stops it being disabled.)

Just been playing it for about 90 minutes. (I never play any games) and have to say its quite a cute game!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931598
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate13
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions