Any way go through SCAN limitation for 30series card?

Posted 10th May 2021
One RTX 30 series card per person, delivery address and IP address.
Is there any way could go through this restriction? especially IP address?
Use 4g data will result in declined order.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    PS511/05/2021 08:43

Sorry but this is rubbish. What are you talking about? Each pc will have …Sorry but this is rubbish. What are you talking about? Each pc will have its own IP address, else the Internet just wouldn't work.

You’re talking rubbish actually. Each PC will have a local IP but the IP broadcast over the internet will be from the ISP, which if in shared accommodation using the same router, will be the same.
    lucasmeister11/05/2021 08:48

You’re talking rubbish actually. Each PC will have a local IP but the IP b …You’re talking rubbish actually. Each PC will have a local IP but the IP broadcast over the internet will be from the ISP, which if in shared accommodation using the same router, will be the same.

Apologies if so, I was evidently advised incorrectly previously
    @chinaxhks live chat adviced to send order to another address or ring 01204 474747 extension 2>1 and they may be able to do over the phone order for you. They can't bypass the system in live chat or online orders. Other than this nothing can be done.

Otherwise as above try their Amazon marketplace. (edited)
    Why would you want to order more than one card ????
    Author
    rik11110/05/2021 22:23

Why would you want to order more than one card ????

Student accommodation use the same IP address, not order more. Someone in my accommodation has already order one.
    Public WiFi at local cafe or McDonald's or something
    Use a VPN, plenty of free secure ones
    If address used already due to student accommodation.. can you send it to your parents' address?
    Sorry but this is rubbish. What are you talking about? Each pc will have its own IP address, else the Internet just wouldn't work.
    Call them and explain the situation.
    Check Amazon as they also sell via Amazon marketplace, I got around a limitation of 1 PC case per customer by ordering one via Scans website and the other via their Amazon marketplace page - cost was exactly the same.
    Scan are bang on, the only way to bypass them is to use a different address with a different name, bank details and ip address, in other words you need to ask someone else to buy it for you, i have had friends try buy a card on my router with all their details, payment was still declined. Vpn are also insta declined. (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants