Groups

Any way to buy British and Irish Lions tickets to test matches without buying a tour package?

I was looking at buying some British and Irish Lions test tickets against New Zealand as I'll be living in New Zealand for the next year. However, as far as I can tell, the ballot for tickets is only open to NZ residents (I don't yet have an address sorted out) and the tickets for the matches you can buy in the UK come with travel and hotel packages which I don't really need.

With the ticket re-sale websites already selling the lowest category tickets on for £550 minimum, I was wondering if anyone knew of any other ways of getting tickets to this?

Thanks

2 Comments

would imagine you need to look at nz resellers

Original Poster

mattmerch

would imagine you need to look at nz resellers

Yeah, that's what I thought. I have some friends out there I might ask to put in applications for the ballot. I put one in and it seemed to allow it even though my address was a UK one but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets rejected later.

Incidentally, if anyone is interested, that's the non-test match tickets all on sale now as of midnight this morning.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.88
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription912
      3. Biscuit addiction2262
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211

See more discussions