Any way to downgrade 3.56 on Playstation 3?

11 replies
11 Comments

Why?

Not at the moment.

go buy a new PS3, they wont have 3.56 on them and you can use 3.55 CFW

shauneco

Firmware 3.56 has already been hacked

Be a couple days before anything comes to light if 3.56 really is hacked. With the lawsuits and that, people are scared to release anything right now.

As for downgrade, no as people have said. Don't attempt to downgrade either as you'll get your ps3 stuck in Service Mode think it is which right now there is no way of getting out of on 3.56

shauneco

Firmware 3.56 has already been hacked

In what way has 3.56 been hacked?

thesaint

In what way has 3.56 been hacked?

There will be no hacking of 3.56 and NO CFW 3.56 from what I understand and have read by the devs.

massmail666

signing keys are … signing keys are out.http://www.ubergizmo.com/2011/01/playstation-3-3-56-cracked-and-jailbroken/

Am I missing something?
You have also linked to a statement with absolutely no confirmation of anything at all?

Mallinersha

There will be no hacking of 3.56 and NO CFW 3.56 from what I understand … There will be no hacking of 3.56 and NO CFW 3.56 from what I understand and have read by the devs.

Think there will be at some point, but all dependant on how the Lawsuit against Geohot goes. With the Restraining order and other developers receiving DMCA Takedown orders, no one wants a court case from Sony.

TBH id be very very suprised if anyone releases a 3.56 CFW until the heat has died down... which i fear maybe a long long while.

loops

Why?

3.56 has a problem where you cannot replace hard drives anymore.
Sony why don't you put new content in your firmware updates instead of removing content?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions