Groups

Any Web Builders??

im after some help

im trying to create my own announcment scripts eg login ect for a few diff ppl !

but im lost lol

any 1 point me in correct direction!

9 Comments

Original Poster

damn ive lost my hole script ill keep looking lol

any 1 has 1 already plase pm

You mean you want one writing specifically for you, or are just looking for one? You can create a 'passworded' area very simply and there are many more advanced pre written scripts out there...can you be more specific on what you are after?

Original Poster

basicaly im after something ppl can log in to and input thre name and the news then it posts it to a page inside a table with the one at top being newest!

also maybe a edit feature

Antj87

basicaly im after something ppl can log in to and input thre name and the … basicaly im after something ppl can log in to and input thre name and the news then it posts it to a page inside a table with the one at top being newest!also maybe a edit feature

Have you tried looking at one of the many free Content Management Systems (CMS)? Most do just what you're asking - although these days, it wouldn't be in a table. Most use CSS to do the layout.

To run many you would need to have a host that supports PHP and mysql though

Original Poster

well i have php and mysql set up cant find any tho could you link!

I suggest you either buy a book on php and mysql or download one from the internet.

It's pretty simple once you know how!

Original Poster

ok i found a few im really looking for 1 i can incorporate into my main page!

any help!!!

click my msn link

Antj87

ok i found a few im really looking for 1 i can incorporate into my main … ok i found a few im really looking for 1 i can incorporate into my main page!any help!!!click my msn link

Also try hotscripts, bound to be something there that meets your needs!

hotscripts.com/PHP…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions