Any website to check stolen/reported IMEI for free

Found 21st Mar
It is reliable this website i found to check stolen/reported IMEI for free ?
Did someone use this website before ?

imeipro.info/

I am looking for but all services/links are old or for pay.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Just put a couple of sims in and check it.
I did and the results are unknown
Edited by: "Pokora" 21st Mar
Well it either makes and recives calls or it doesnt as long as your sim works. Whats unknown about that? If it doesnt make or recive calls its blocked, if it does its ok.
master1055 m ago

Sims?
The IMEI number is linked to the phone isn't it?
stefromuk31 m ago

Sims?The IMEI number is linked to the phone isn't it?

I think he means to test if the phone is network barred you can put a sim into it. Not helpful if you don't actually have the phone yet.
I think checkmend is the proper site
master102 h, 59 m ago

Sorry i misunderstood you. I want to check if the phone is stolen before i buy it.

I checked the IMES from 2 devices on the website withthe same result.
Pokora1 h, 2 m ago

Sorry i misunderstood you. I want to check if the phone is stolen before i …Sorry i misunderstood you. I want to check if the phone is stolen before i buy it.I checked the IMES from 2 devices on the website withthe same result.

Not sure where you're buying from but just because it's not stolen today doesn't mean that it won't be reported stolen straight after you've bought it.
Skaman1 h, 12 m ago

Not sure where you're buying from but just because it's not stolen today …Not sure where you're buying from but just because it's not stolen today doesn't mean that it won't be reported stolen straight after you've bought it.

You right. It is a extra risk to add to any refurbish/second hand phone i didn't think about.
Checkmend isn't expensive... And at least you know it's a reputable website with true info.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants