Groups
    EXPIRED

Any Weekend Break/Hotel Deals On At The Moment?

Me and hubby want to go away for my birthday next month but are struggling finding something suitable (after lots of searching)

Needs to be 2 nights on 9th and 10th April

Within a couple of hours of Northants, normally you begin a search with the area you want but we really dont know where we want to go!

Spa break would be nice or a hotel with spa facilities or a lodge with private hot tub!
    Budget around £350

Thanks

7 Comments

we've just put the dates in Expedia before and got a nice city break - oe lastminute probably do something similar-sorry i'm not much help.

Original Poster

lucerysmum;8059965

we've just put the dates in Expedia before and got a nice city break - oe … we've just put the dates in Expedia before and got a nice city break - oe lastminute probably do something similar-sorry i'm not much help.

Would prefer a country break and ive tried last minute but will try expedia thanks.

You can try looking through here hotels.com/hot…ale
    you might need to copy and paste. Hope you find something.

Just had a quick look and they are more city breaks, sorry.

Original Poster

lisat;8060241

You can try looking through here … You can try looking through here http://www.hotels.com/hotel-deals/uk_72hoursaleyou might need to copy and paste. Hope you find something.Just had a quick look and they are more city breaks, sorry.

Looks like they do some country ones so will have a proper browse after dinner, thanks

check ur inbox!

Original Poster

dymondgeezer;8060649

Anything on here any good for you? … Anything on here any good for you? http://uk.holidays.travelzoo.com/uk-breaks/

Couple on there to show hubby thanks!

Sorry drdanielmacdonald - would rather not take the risk booking through yourself as you have no feedback etc on here. Thanks for the offer though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1223
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1015
      3. Apples new update711
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348

See more discussions