Any weekend holiday deals 25th May?

Found 1st May
My 40th is coming up on the weekend of the 25th of May and I left it to my wife to organise a 2 night European weekend getaway (preferably all Inc). And true to form, its been left too late so now everything is way too expensive (£299.00pp plus). Has anyone come across any good deals that they could share or how to find one. Im not fussy where just as long as its not the uk. Looking to fly from any London airports- Birmingham or not to than (east midlands). Any help please
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I am looking similar 2 - 4 nights from Newcastle
We put our own breaks together , flights via Skyscanner if you aren't fussy about where you want to go , you can see what's cheapest . Then find a hotel that fits the bill via trip advisor, that will give you a number of websites to book through ( Expedia is normally quite good and topcashback avaiable ) ,although sometimes I've got a better deal going direct to the hotel website. Personally I wouldn't bother will AI for two nights myself as I would rather have breakfast at the hotel then eat out for lunch and dinner . Also 25th is the Friday prior to half term where I am and also bank holiday Mondayso everything will be a bit more expensive anyway.

skyscanner.net/tra…ome
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 1st May
What about Prague? ;-) buy flights via Skyscanner, book hotels via booking.com.. ;-) and pm if you need any tips! (Like.. never ever use taxi in Prague etc.) :-)
If you can drive there is always the option of cheap euro tunnel or ferry to Calais then either stay in France or go over the borders.
Thanks for your help - got a deal on the euro star and a nice appt on airbnb. So Brugges here we come!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants