Groups
    EXPIRED

ANY WEEKEND OR DAY TEST DRIVE DEALS CURRENTLY ON ??

Banned
    I want to take a car ou on test drive for at least 24 hours. Does anyone any 24hours or more deals which are currently on?

6 Comments

Most respectable dealers will let you but I doubt you'd get it for a weekend as that's their busiest day.

I've test drove 2 mini's a petrol and diesel, both for 24 hours. You are restricted on mileage 50-100 is the most common to stop people thinking it's a freebie car hire service!

Original Poster Banned

pink_koo

Most respectable dealers will let you but I doubt you'd get it for a … Most respectable dealers will let you but I doubt you'd get it for a weekend as that's their busiest day.I've test drove 2 mini's a petrol and diesel, both for 24 hours. You are restricted on mileage 50-100 is the most common to stop people thinking it's a freebie car hire service!

lol do you know of any deals?

test drives are free as long as you're looking at buying a car...

Mini, Renault, Peugeot, Volswagen and Audi all do them... but I'd probably do a bit of research on what car you actually want before going in...

I know the Sytner group and Pooleaudi definately allow long test drives. Might be worth noting too that you have to leave your car with them!
    Edited by: "pink_koo" 7th Aug 2010

Renault did an offer last year for 3 days/weekend free test drive

If you are serious about buying a car most main dealerships should be keen to loan you a test drive for the day. However the insurance excess is usually £250 - £500 so worth looking into if you can tag to your own insurance maybe if it keeps the excess down.

Steve

Original Poster Banned

i have sold my car and i am looking to buy a new car, I have no car at the moment, do you reckon that i will be able to geta car out without giving my car?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions