Any well endowed men on here?(girls keep out we don´t need your mindless banter here!!)

Banned
discuss....

63 Comments

yes, im here

im here but i have a small one

this thread is no good without pics (as the men would say)

edjaned;5847098

this thread is no good without pics (as the men would say)

+1....worthless without proof!

4 foot 8 inches here CHOMP!

my nickname "tripod" says it all:thumbsup::w00t:

Ok....I can answer your questions, what's up?

....and before anyone says anything stupid...it's not cos I've seen others...that's not the case at all. lol

I'm hung like a stallion

hmmmmmm

no such thing...well at least one who would have the brains to use a pc aswell :lol:

loupomm;5847131

hmmmmmmno such thing...well at least one who would have the brains to use … hmmmmmmno such thing...well at least one who would have the brains to use a pc aswell :lol:

What are you talking about....that just means we have extra fingers to type faster. :giggle:

yep ..mr super sausage is my special pal

Mine Broke The Caps Key

loupomm;5847131

hmmmmmmno such thing...well at least one who would have the brains to use … hmmmmmmno such thing...well at least one who would have the brains to use a pc aswell :lol:

lmfao...repped!

Mr Weasle;5847153

yep ..mr super sausage is my special pal

Aren't you supposed to eat Pepperami's rather than play with them? :giggle:

My real name's 'Ivor Bigun'

loupomm;5847131

lil_tiger;5847164

lmfao...repped!

It's lies I tells ya....she's obviously looking at all the wrong places, I assure you. :w00t:

Banned

love the tag, and for everything else theres barclaycard

sassie;5847224

lol :thumbsup:

sassie;5847224

haha, I just spotted the tag...only saddos have to pretend, real men talk the talk. ;-)

me thinks someone protests too much :giggle:

loupomm;5847254

me thinks someone protests too much :giggle:

No need to protest, when you've got assets.

Not every guy that uses a pc is a geeky, sad person with nothing going for themselves.

realfriendlyman;5847309

No need to protest, when you've got assets. Not every guy that uses a pc … No need to protest, when you've got assets. Not every guy that uses a pc is a geeky, sad person with nothing going for themselves.

true dat :thumbsup: i mean look at me i might be a it of a geeek but with a fac like this everything is going for me

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/Picture0002.jpg

micoo;5847355

true dat :thumbsup: i mean look at me i might be a it of a geeek but … true dat :thumbsup: i mean look at me i might be a it of a geeek but with a fac like this everything is going for me

:w00t

sassie;5847224

mines about the size of a barclaycard :?

starsparkle2311;5847372

You look better standing up than sitting down, nice pic micoo:thumbsup: x … You look better standing up than sitting down, nice pic micoo:thumbsup: x x x

:? i was sitting down

starsparkle2311;5847372

You look better standing up than sitting down, nice pic micoo:thumbsup: x … You look better standing up than sitting down, nice pic micoo:thumbsup: x x x

the only male hduk'er who has no option but to sit down for a wee wee:w00t::w00t:

transit;5847415

the only male hduk'er who has no option but to sit down for a wee … the only male hduk'er who has no option but to sit down for a wee wee:w00t::w00t:

oi lol i realised tosay tht cos of the velux in the bathroom window and the fact the my house is on a bigish hill that when im taking a weeee the neighbors across the street could prob see in if they were upstairs in their house LOL

micoo;5847355

true dat :thumbsup: i mean look at me i might be a it of a geeek but … true dat :thumbsup: i mean look at me i might be a it of a geeek but with a fac like this everything is going for me

I saw Neighbours the other day...............are you in it??

[CENTER]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2549/ibtlwa8.gif[/CENTER]

Just waiting for the mine is 12" but I don't use it as a rule, comment.
:-D:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Mine is 12¨´ but I don´t use it as a rule

Doh

Syzable;5847452

I saw Neighbours the other day...............are you in it??

na they wanted me but i said no:p i have to much respect for my slf than to be seen on neighbors, bloody aussies :whistling:

do i look like someone off neighbors :?

micoo;5847475

na they wanted me but i said no:p i have to much respect for my slf than … na they wanted me but i said no:p i have to much respect for my slf than to be seen on neighbors, bloody aussies do i look like someone off neighbors :?

Yep.........just checked.......his name is Declan. :-D :lol:

http://a59.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01545/85/01/1545261058_l.jpg

toshapetriji;5847463

Mine is 12¨´ but I don´t use it as a ruleDoh

[CENTER]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7708/siskoanimatedpe0.gif[/CENTER]

;-)

starsparkle2311;5847481

Again I am LMFAO, tell me micoo, how far away from the toilet do you need … Again I am LMFAO, tell me micoo, how far away from the toilet do you need to stand to aim correctly:w00t::pBTW OP, I'm loving this thread:p

ive got a nice long dong and i have good co-ordination :thumbsup:

Syzable;5847483

Yep.........just checked.......his name is Declan. :-D :lol:

OMG THT GUY STOLE MY FACE :x the resemblance is scary

Banned

owlass;5847389

mines about the size of a barclaycard :?

oh my flip flop your back, where the hell you been :w00t:

sassie;5847533

oh my flip flop your back, where the hell you been :w00t:

fighting for womens rights in southport :-D

..and put ya flip flop away, not very ladylike

Banned

owlass;5847587

fighting for womens rights in southport :-D..and put ya flip flop away, … fighting for womens rights in southport :-D..and put ya flip flop away, not very ladylike

well i hear some have missed ya, not me like, but some, so its good to see ya back even if you only have a little winkie

in.

micoo;5847355

true dat :thumbsup: i mean look at me, i might be a it of a geeek but … true dat :thumbsup: i mean look at me, i might be a it of a geeek but with a fac like this everything is going for me

WTF is that...I had to turn down the brightness on my screen to see your face. :oops:

Just playing mate. :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    2. GOT Leaks again614
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2073

See more discussions