Groups

Any where to buy plain canvas Converse on sale?

Got a good deal with Laredoute on black friday weekend then waited 2 weeks for the delivery only to find out that the sizing is not correct.
    Back to the drawing board! I am trying to find plain white canvas Converse in size 5 on sale, was wondering if anyone knows any decent places as I have missed the good deals.

Thanks

3 Comments

half cost had black canvas ones for £15 last week. got some for my son

I'm not sure if you'd feel comfortable with this but Schuh have an imperfects range on their website(they sell ex display models however if you look at the right time some can be basically brand new) I think the following link has them filtered for Converse in size 5 if anything suits

schuh.co.uk/imp…HAQ

Original Poster

jdrob123

I'm not sure if you'd feel comfortable with this but Schuh have an … I'm not sure if you'd feel comfortable with this but Schuh have an imperfects range on their website(they sell ex display models however if you look at the right time some can be basically brand new) I think the following link has them filtered for Converse in size 5 if anything suits :)http://www.schuh.co.uk/imperfects/?icid=13084&gclid=Cj0KEQjwkdHABRCHiZ2gs6yGh50BEiQAA91Wlh1Ef36sN8gH7ejdG_mx4taUg2mpPcr6aiyKp69dVTsaAnpL8P8HAQ#g=1|Womens,&c2=&c=&p=0,999&b=49|Converse,&sz=UK%205,&m=&w=&c3=&h=&o=new&st=&origst=&c4=&bRef=&s=&nd=&kwtype=c&page=1&va=&imp=1&

Thanks for that, didn't even realise Schuh did this. Handy to know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2252
      3. Fraudulent site2810
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow711

See more discussions