Any Wii Modders in the Northampton/Bedford area

3 replies
Found 18th Jul 2008
Looking for someone who can complete this quiclly for me. Not looking to post the Wii really.

Cheers

1. Misc
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wii
3 Comments

Would you not want to try and do it yourself? It seems that all you have to do is open the wii and push a wii-clip with mod-chip soldered onto it onto a chip that is already there. You can buy the clip and modchip pre-soldered ]HERE.

You may not need this chip, it just depends how old your wii is.

I bought this product from them and can highly recommend their service. Very quick and they send you frequent emails with details of the order progress.

Emasu:| lol
have you been on ebay, you can send your wii to them and they chip it for you,if you trust them that is

Original Poster

iand68;2554273

Would you not want to try and do it yourself? It seems that all you have … Would you not want to try and do it yourself? It seems that all you have to do is open the wii and push a wii-clip with mod-chip soldered onto it onto a chip that is already there. You can buy the clip and modchip pre-soldered ]HERE.You may not need this chip, it just depends how old your wii is.I bought this product from them and can highly recommend their service. Very quick and they send you frequent emails with details of the order progress.

I'd prefer to have someone who knows what they are doing to actually take control of it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions