Groups
    EXPIRED

Any windscreen replacement professionals

Hi is there anyone in the surrey area that can, replace windscreens, i have a renault megane cabriolet, if i supply the windscreen is there anyone in the area that can fit it for a good price?

regards

Kevin

6 Comments

Do it yourself its easy

Just need a peice of rope/string to put around the rubber.

If not feeling that confident then look in your yellow pages, my local place charges £50.

J4GG4;5175553

Do it yourself its easyJust need a peice of rope/string to put around the … Do it yourself its easyJust need a peice of rope/string to put around the rubber.If not feeling that confident then look in your yellow pages, my local place charges £50.

The plastic clothesline stuff is best, especialy if given a light coating of fairy liquid to help it slip out.

Go throught your insurance mine was only £25 excess.

Original Poster

cars not insured, getting it ready for mot been off the road for a few years

J4GG4;5175553

Do it yourself its easyJust need a peice of rope/string to put around the … Do it yourself its easyJust need a peice of rope/string to put around the rubber.If not feeling that confident then look in your yellow pages, my local place charges £50.

Renault still use rubbers? How very retro.

J4GG4;5175553

I don't think that will work on a bonded windscreen.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions