Groups
    EXPIRED

Any woman on here know...

Mrs saxo has just text me to ask on here if any woman or girls on here know where you can get stillettos that have a long point at the front?

were going on hols on sunday this week and shes now panicking coz she wants a pair lol

sheesh !!! woman always leave things to the last miniute....ok i may have opened a can of worms here :whistling: :giggle:

5 Comments

Banned

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Mate, you don't have to be embarrassed about asking and lie, I'm sure many men are into this kinda thing. :thumbsup:

On topic: No idea.[/FONT]

Faith have some cool pointy toe shoes as do Office oh and another place is Aldo - not sure if any near you.

Not that I have far too many pairs of shoes :whistling:

try garage shoe shop. lots of pointy ones!

Aion

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Mate, you don't have to be embarrassed about … [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Mate, you don't have to be embarrassed about asking and lie, I'm sure many men are into this kinda thing. :thumbsup:On topic: No idea.[/FONT]

Haha!! Just what I was thinking....:whistling: :giggle:

On topic : Clueless :thinking:

Schuh, Office, Aldo all on the high-street.

Faith online is good, and sometimes 20% discount vouchers pop up on here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions