Groups

Any working £20 off additions/littlewoods/marshallward...etc vouchers?

Want to order something for £63.95 and looking for a £20 off working voucher. I am a existing customer.
    Thanks

9 Comments

The £20 off code expired a few days ago.
    There is a £30 off a £60 spend around somewhere though, and would be better in your case too.

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7833095

The £20 off code expired a few days ago.There is a £30 off a £60 spend ar … The £20 off code expired a few days ago.There is a £30 off a £60 spend around somewhere though, and would be better in your case too.

Yeah, i saw the £20 off voucher, and thats why i started looking what to buy then found something really nice and then realised it doesn't work, so thats why looking for another. If you find the £30 off that would be really good.:thumbsup:

zz419 is £30 off, but you will need to open a new account i think

Original Poster

pink-ka;7833265

How do i do that, do i use a different email, bank account, address?

JaYy_dOg;7833305

How do i do that, do i use a different email, bank account, address?

you can use a different email address, ive done it a few times, you can still use the same card and house address, they do take the full amount first though then refund the£30 a day or 2 later, ive just used it to order my nephew 4 ps3 games for £30 instead of £60, and got the£30 back within 3days

Original Poster

pink-ka;7833397

you can use a different email address, ive done it a few times, you can … you can use a different email address, ive done it a few times, you can still use the same card and house address, they do take the full amount first though then refund the£30 a day or 2 later, ive just used it to order my nephew 4 ps3 games for £30 instead of £60, and got the£30 back within 3days

Thanks alot mate. Will try , and if you say different email then i might aswell make 2 new account and order 2 stuff.
    Have left you rep

i used ZG902 a few days ago not sure if its still working - £20 off no minimum spend

Original Poster

pink-ka;7833265

Thanks it worked. Total cost £33.95
    cheers

JaYy_dOg;7836097

Thanks it worked. Total cost £33.95 :Dcheers

glad it worked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions