Groups

Any Wrestling Fans out there? Mags + Videos

I have these 13 WCW videos and a large pile of Various wrestling mags that are cluttering up the house.

I have checked on ebay a few times for the prices off the vids and they tend to go for either a lot or nouthing. ive tried to find the prices off the mags but havnt really had any luck? 6 Wrestling mags 1 WCW factfile 1 WCW yearbook 1992 25 WCW mags 27 Pro wrestling Mags. all mags are in very good condition.

Has anyone any idea off the value?

Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Original Poster

]http//i4…jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/hwbtx5.jpg

the other pic is the vids!

Seems a shame to get rid of you collection after all these years!!
    I havent got aclue what its worth to be honest as I keep all of my wrestling stuff!!
    Praps you could put it on ebay with a reserve so you dont end up just giving it away

Original Poster

LisaJT;5075237

Seems a shame to get rid of you collection after all these years!!I … Seems a shame to get rid of you collection after all these years!!I havent got aclue what its worth to be honest as I keep all of my wrestling stuff!!Praps you could put it on ebay with a reserve so you dont end up just giving it away

ive got about 100 times more star wars stuff! so attempting to make a start really. will probably keep the videos, but let the mags go. dont really want a lot for them, just be nice for a collector to add them to the collection.

leecroot;5077317

ive got about 100 times more star wars stuff! so attempting to make a … ive got about 100 times more star wars stuff! so attempting to make a start really. will probably keep the videos, but let the mags go. dont really want a lot for them, just be nice for a collector to add them to the collection.

Star Wars stuff!!! Cool!! Good luck . They look really cool but unfortunately I've got no pence or room
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions