Groups

any xbox experts?

Banned
    Ive a problem

I get connected to the xbox fine.

now when i try to play the trial of battlefield 1943 i get ea servers not available, i know others that can and are playing the game!

is it a fault at my end?

maybe my email address being linked to my ps3 one is conflicting with ea as i try to play fifa on both consoles?

10 Comments

you have strict nat?

Someone mentioned the same thing on Gamecentral this morning,It wasn't you was it lol.

I think EA's servers ain't all that I may be wrong.

Banned

you may have to forward some ports as well

It's EA, im trying to play now on full game, it's just the servers are rubbish and there trying to fix/add servers, so don't worrie it's nothing to do with your connection

Banned

no probs on psn?

Original Poster Banned

psn is fine

i ended up getting it there

but im getting fifa tomorrow so i want to be able to go on that

i know it wouldnt let me on fifa 06 but thought it was maybe cos it was old?

Yes your right, there is no problems on psn but they said it's just an xbox thing, plus everyone on xbox has the same problem

Banned

drumbeat J;5715850

Yes your right, there is no problems on psn but they said it's just an … Yes your right, there is no problems on psn but they said it's just an xbox thing, plus everyone on xbox has the same problem

:shock:

Banned

fifa 09 is just awful online...i have to try around 8 times to get a game

Billie_Jean;5716083

fifa 09 is just awful online...i have to try around 8 times to get a game

its been ruined since that ultimate team thing came out. I've gave up on it and went back pro evo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator24
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345

See more discussions