Groups

Any zavvi voucher code wanted....

If anybody has a spare zavvi code they won't use, could you possibly let me know? Thank you very much in advance.

6 Comments

Hi there OP,

I can let you have a discount code for Zavvi but there are 2 types of discount codes:
    1. EXTRA 10% off DVDs, CDs, Games, Books, Electronics & Computing
    or
    2. EXTRA 20% off Rain Accessories, Clothing, Health & Beauty, Sports and Gifts

Which one is it that you require?

Original Poster

i should mention why.... im a student desperate to order shaolin soccer and natural born killers....
    They're already fairly cheap, but i cant resist looking for an extra discount...!

Original Poster

so i guess option 1 would be excellent (didn't think i'd get the chance to choose a code...)
    Thank You!!!

Cool,

I'll 'PM' you a discount code!

Original Poster

How can i leave you rep? (Can you even do that anymore?) Thanks Again, have a fantastic evening!

Simran07

How can i leave you rep? (Can you even do that anymore?) Thanks Again, … How can i leave you rep? (Can you even do that anymore?) Thanks Again, have a fantastic evening!

I don't know much about leaving rep and honestly not bothered!

Take care.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat1326
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.811
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563844
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      5. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204

See more discussions