Groups

any1 heard eminems new album yet? thoughts?

so any1 else heard the new one yet have to say my momma and beautiful are my favs of the mo and have pre ordered for friday too

bless him he knows how to get in others bad books

his 1st album was brilliant my persoanl fav ever

shame too many ppl take him to serious
    anyway back to thoughts any1 ?

24 Comments

early stuff was excellent,

he is terrible now, keeps saying he will stop making music, but every time when the money dries up he comes crawling back............

his 1st album was brilliant my persoanl fav ever

infinite??? thought it was absolute dross myself, he totally hadnt found his style, slim shady lp best imo

Original Poster

kungfu;5185554

infinite??? thought it was absolute dross myself, he totally hadnt found … infinite??? thought it was absolute dross myself, he totally hadnt found his style, slim shady lp best imo

thats the one i ment not the early stuff altho turn me loose was a cool track for the summer

my fav track of his was 97 bonnie and clyde!

He becomes less relevant with each album.

Should have given up after the Eminem Show....

Banned

This posting would be empty without me!

didnt think this album was released till next week?

shanecr;5185741

didnt think this album was released till next week?

Welcome to the interwebs!!! :-D

grex9101;5185753

Welcome to the interwebs!!! :-D

well i did try steal it like the rest of you have, but the only album i could find was a fake.

shanecr;5185768

well i did try steal it like the rest of you have, but the only album i … well i did try steal it like the rest of you have, but the only album i could find was a fake.

demonoid -- loads there! :thumbsup:

Anyway, I liked ENCORE quite a lot, and I bought the CD album! (I usually download)

Havent heard many from the new album, Relapse, but I do like Crack A Bottle quite a lot - very catchy

I got it today but havent bothered with it yet.

shanecr;5185768

well i did try steal it like the rest of you have, but the only album i … well i did try steal it like the rest of you have, but the only album i could find was a fake.

Now, now, it's not theft, it's copyright infringement :pirate:

Banned

Isn't it next week now?

i like the stuff ive heard sofar but i dont like the funny accent hes started rapping in

Banned

micoo;5186645

i like the stuff ive heard sofar but i dont like the funny accent hes … i like the stuff ive heard sofar but i dont like the funny accent hes started rapping in

He's American ;-)

Banned

Podzak;5186730

He's American ;-)

i lold at this

ok i got this... from somewhere.. i think a pirate gave it to me ARRRGH !!!

Anyways... he's completely nuts...

Good album tho i love it

Banned

I thought this was good album not as good as his earlier stuff best album easily the slim shady lp

I hate Eminem. And rap in general...

DragonChris;5187222

and your in this becuase..... ?

DragonChris;5187222

thomasc123;5187262

Possibly cos the OP was asking for thoughts of others. Didnt state that it was only for fan club members :whistling:

WoolyM;5187310

Possibly cos the OP was asking for thoughts of others. Didnt state that … Possibly cos the OP was asking for thoughts of others. Didnt state that it was only for fan club members :whistling:

mm yeah but he asked if anyone has heard it ... not does any1 fancy jumping in to say how s*** he is

thomasc123;5187262

Because I have an opinion - And stated my thoughts, not a sweeping generalisation.

WoolyM;5187310

Possibly cos the OP was asking for thoughts of others. Didnt state that … Possibly cos the OP was asking for thoughts of others. Didnt state that it was only for fan club members :whistling:

Precisely Just saying what I think, not slating anyone who does like him (yet)

thomasc123;5187320

mm yeah but he asked if anyone has heard it ... not does any1 fancy … mm yeah but he asked if anyone has heard it ... not does any1 fancy jumping in to say how s*** he is

I didn't say that, you did it for me

total dross and his latest video is an embarrasment. should do the decent thing like 911 and retire to musical heaven.

Original Poster

thomasc123;5187320

mm yeah but [SIZE="5"]he[/SIZE] asked if anyone has heard it ... not does … mm yeah but [SIZE="5"]he[/SIZE] asked if anyone has heard it ... not does any1 fancy jumping in to say how s*** he is

she dude she i be the fairer of the species:thumbsup:

its good to see MM is still like marmite love it or hate it

don't think he'll ever beat his first world wide release but for fans like me who just like him for the random stuff he spits its nice to see him back ..... for how long who knows!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch49
      2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..58
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.44
      4. Need help with home Internet dropping out please33

See more discussions