Any1 know how 2 find out what secret hotels are what?

Found 27th May 2009
as title says

1. Misc
  2. Hotel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hotel
18 Comments

I think you only find out after booking them....although you could look at the spec and see how many hotels there are in that area with the same spec and gamble?

you mean on lastminute.com?

if you paste the description into google sometimes it returns a page with the hotel name

also this should be in misc anyways

If you mean Lastminutedotcom, you have to be lucky. My son booked a hotel and because it had a walk-in humidor, he was able to find it on Google and match it to the location.

Otherwise it's pot luck, I believe.

mafia;5331765

you mean on lastminute.com?if you paste the description into google … you mean on lastminute.com?if you paste the description into google sometimes it returns a page with the hotel name

this worked for me when i booked one.

"Any1 know how 2 find out what secret hotels are what?"

If you're going to post a ridiculous question on the wrong part of the website, please please please don't use stupid grammar!

andydee86;5331837

"Any1 know how 2 find out what secret hotels are what?"If you're going to … "Any1 know how 2 find out what secret hotels are what?"If you're going to post a rediculous question on the wrong part of the website, please please please don't use stupid grammar!

Shouldn't that be 'ridiculous' :whistling:

I can usually tell, let me know when/dates and I'll have a look.

I do struggle with spelling sometimes haha!

Still no excuse for writing Any1 or using phrases like "what hotels are what?"

Youth of today...

Banned

post it here and let the search begin....

i booked 1 of these a while ago for amsterdam turned out it was 40 mins on tram/bus away and 10/15 to get to the stop. from the 4* hotel..

managed to cancel it after a lot of negotiations with the hotel and lasiminute

Original Poster

Waterfront hotel near The O2, ExCeL & Canary Wharf - 4* - London

sat june the 20th

Waterfront location just 30 minutes from the West End and close to The O2 Arena, Canary Wharf, London City Airport, ExCeL London and historic Greenwich. The stylish guest rooms provide modern comfort, a unique feeling of spaciousness and contemporary décor for both business and leisure travel.

casparwhite;5331946

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-3656-novotel-london-excel/index.shtmli win

Nice work, they closed the loophole I previously used to gurantee the hotel name.

Original Poster

casparwhite;5331946

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-3656-novotel-london-excel/index.shtmli win

Thank you very much for finding out for me, can you pm me and tell me how you did it please.
rep added

SimbaK2K;5331976

Nice work, they closed the loophole I previously used to gurantee the … Nice work, they closed the loophole I previously used to gurantee the hotel name.

Thanks for trying
rep added

Original Poster

andydee86;5331902

I do struggle with spelling sometimes haha! Still no excuse for writing … I do struggle with spelling sometimes haha! Still no excuse for writing Any1 or using phrases like "what hotels are what?"Youth of today...

Old farts of 2day

Original Poster

andydee86;5331837

"Any1 know how 2 find out what secret hotels are what?"If you're going to … "Any1 know how 2 find out what secret hotels are what?"If you're going to post a ridiculous question on the wrong part of the website, please please please don't use stupid grammar!

Thanks for your Help :whistling:

I've done this twice. Researched what hotel I expected it to be from the description you are given.

Once I was right, another time I was way off.

You can try and make an educated guess but don't be too upset if you get it wrong.

Besides, it's nice to have a surprise sometimes

andydee86;5331837

"Any1 know how 2 find out what secret hotels are what?"If you're going to … "Any1 know how 2 find out what secret hotels are what?"If you're going to post a ridiculous question on the wrong part of the website, please please please don't use stupid grammar!

noobs :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text