Any1 know how to update the Toshiba HD DVD Player

6 replies
Found 20th Mar 2008
Hi, just bought this the other week with the great deal on this site. I have connected the dvd player with my computer and tv at the same time but it says it cannot connect to the server. My internet connection comes from a wireless router but I have an ethernet port on the back of my PC....hads anyone managed to get theirs to update and does it make much difference?

6 Comments

I connected mine via ethernet to home hub and updated overnight as it failed a couple of times during peak hours...mine is the EP-30 model

Another option might be to download and burn a disc to do the update. Details here toshibahddvd.co.uk/sup…tml

Original Poster

Do you need it connected to a TV at the time aswell?

Moved to Misc. Feedback is for HUKD issues and comments. Thanks.

Original Poster

PaulJohnston;1750810

Another option might be to download and burn a disc to do the update. … Another option might be to download and burn a disc to do the update. Details here http://www.toshibahddvd.co.uk/supportpage_uk.html

Your not able to download the actual files from that website, its more of a guide. Cheers anyway :thumbsup:

jonny1_rfc;1751302

Your not able to download the actual files from that website, its more of … Your not able to download the actual files from that website, its more of a guide. Cheers anyway :thumbsup:

True enough, but if you read the guide it contains a link to download the actual files here toshibahddvd.eu/fir…re/ :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. printing pictures22
    2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318
    3. active noise cancelling headphones32
    4. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22

See more discussions