Expired

Any1 ordered from world of books?

Found 26th Jan
Could someone see what the tracking page looks like? I paid via paypal without creating an account so cant track.

Cheers
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
Suspended
no1?
Worst company I have dealt with. The book arrived damaged and they wouldn't refund. Useless on their phones (never answer) and managed eventually to get a reply from their FB page. But ultimately I had to do a chargeback on my credit card.

My tracking never worked. Ultimately Paypal will protect you. Read some of the reviews on them, dire!
Used them a fair bit for academic books while my kids were at school, not needed to use for a while , but personally never had a problem with them .

As they they are a second hand book seller , quality of the books vary , but we always found them fine for study .
Ordered a book for my son, took a while to arrive and the quality wasn’t great!
I have a number of times on eBay. The condition is usually stated as ‘new’ but they arrive like they have been stored in a shed with no roof. I always request a return but they just automatically refund via eBay immediately, no questions asked.
Original Poster
davidrowlands893 h, 7 m ago

I have a number of times on eBay. The condition is usually stated as ‘new’ …I have a number of times on eBay. The condition is usually stated as ‘new’ but they arrive like they have been stored in a shed with no roof. I always request a return but they just automatically refund via eBay immediately, no questions asked.

They are usually listed as Very good at the most. I find the very good conditon ones r pretty decent.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants